Register for the Untamed New England Expedition Race - closed as of Jan 8th 2018
Your team registration fee includes . . .
- Optional inclusion into the Untamed New England "Buddy Program" -- a chance for consultation with experienced
Untamed New England racers and organizers on training & preparation
This is intended for new or less-experienced teams to assist in their race-readiness, but we're happy to talk with any team.
Read more about the Buddy Program here.
- Full training & coaching
services are also available and are covered in the The Untamed New England "Coaching Program" section of the site;
this requires an additional fee.
- Pre-race meal July 24th
- Pre-race lodging overnight July 24th to all teams (originally this was for just the first 20 registered and fully paid teams, but
we've extended this to all teams)
- An audacious and unforgetable point-to-point expedition race course, opening at sunrise on Wednesday, July 25th 2018 and
closing Sunday July 29th
- Post-race lodging overnight Sat July 28th -- for teams finished racing
- Post-race brunch banquet Sun July 29th
- All necessary race maps (waterproof, full-colour, pre-plotted)
- Gear staging and logistical support by our staff (no support crews permitted)
- Satellite tracking beacon rental for tracking and safety purposes
- On site medical and emergency first response
- Live coverage race website featuring GPS tracking, leaderboard, & news
- Canoe and kayak outfitting
PFDs and paddles not included
- Standup paddleboard outfitting
SUP paddles and PFDs are included
- Rope courses tested, managed, and maintained by certified professionals
- Participant bag with Untamed New England branded race gear and other swag
- Experiences to last a lifetime
You provide. . .
Travel to and from the race venue in New England
Any accomodation before July 24th or after July 28th
Refer to the race gear list for the specific
- A team of hearty adventurers ready for an experience unlike any other -- an expedition adventure race through Untamed New England!
- Teams of 2, 3, and 4 people are permitted; 4-person coed teams are the "main" category for prize purposes
Registration is closed as of January 8th.
A roster of registered teams is available here
Teams are settling any balances due at this time, and we are accepting teams to a waiting list. Review our terms and conditions for refunds, deposits, etc
and let us know if you have any questions.
Teams with a balance due
Untamed New England allows teams of 2, 3, and 4 racers and the fee schedule is as follows:
Current pricing schedule
(went into effect starting on January 5th
- 4-person team: $4,200
- 3-person team: $3,600
- 2-person team: $3,000
Regular pricing schedule
(no longer in effect -- valid prior to January 5th
- 4-person team: $3,850
- 3-person team: $3,250
- 2-person team: $2,750
Payments can be made using our online
or mailing checks payable to
"Untamed Adventure" mailed to:
72 Belknap St
Dover, NH 03820
*There is a fee charged by the online credit card transaction processing system.
If you're paying by check or by wire, be sure to email us first stating your intention to register so we can correlate the payment to the proper team.